Arrive early enough to explore the Entebbe Botanical Garden and overnight in the booked accommodation. Transfer to Kibale Forest NP with detour shoebill stork sighting in Mabamba Swamp. Expect chimp trekking in Kibale Forest. Exit to Queen Elizabeth where you will enjoy the big game sighting and boat trip along the Kazinga Channel. Transfer to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. After gorilla trekking, proceed to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation and sightseeing. Return to Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeLunch & Dinner Included
2Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4Pumba Safari Cottages Budget cottage bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.