Arrive (Entebbe Airport) early enough (not past noon) to transfer to Kibale Forest National Park. Expect chimp trekking in Kibale Forest. Exit to Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy the big game sighting and boat trip along the Kazinga Channel. Proceed to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. After gorilla trekking, transfer to Lake Mburo National Park. Enjoy an afternoon (evening) game viewing and the morning park (nature) walk then return to Entebbe.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
4-5Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
6Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.