Arrive (Entebbe Airport) early enough (not past noon) to transfer to Kibale Forest National Park. Expect chimp trekking in Kibale Forest. Exit to Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy the big game sighting and boat trip along the Kazinga Channel. Proceed to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. After gorilla trekking, transfer to Lake Mburo National Park. Enjoy an afternoon (evening) game viewing and the morning park (nature) walk then return to Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house inside Kibale NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Pumba Safari Cottages Budget cottage bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Eagle's Nest Lodge Budget lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.