Back of Africa Adventure ltd
/5 – 62 Reviews
The park is be accessed from Mombasa or Nairobi. Inside the park, the Athi and Tsavo rivers converge to form the Galana River. It is considered one of the world's biodiversity strongholds and its popularity is mostly due to the vast amounts of diverse wildlife such as the famous big five. It's also home to a great variety of bird life such as the black kite, crowned crane, lovebird and the sacred ibis. It is neighboring the beach of Mombasa that gives you option to combine beach and bush safari.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Aruba Ashni Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Voyager Ziwani Mid-range tented camp just outside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Back of Africa Adventure ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Back of Africa Adventure ltd.