Enjoy a 4-day safari in Balule Private Game Reserve, which is not only home to the 5 Big Five, but also to black rhino and a healthy population of the rare wild dog. Away from the crowds of Kruger National Park, but with Kruger game traversing through, this is a fantastic value for money short safari.
This luxury+ tour uses tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Sausage Tree Camp Luxury+ tented bush camp inside Lower Zambezi NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.