This tour takes you through Kenya's leading parks and lakes. You will be able to cover the magnificent Masai Mara national reserve known for its abundance in flora and fauna, guaranteeing you the BIG 5, after 2 nights in the Mara you proceed to L. nakuru National park known for the rare white rhino and a birds paradise, We go to Nakuru via Lake Naivasha for a soothing and tranquil evening boat ride. Our next stop is Amboseli National Park unique for the Jumbo Elephants and Mt. Kilimanjaro View.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4-5Kimana Amboseli Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Axis Africa Expedition & Safaris.