A 4days safari visiting the most famous national park in Kenya, The Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru. The Masai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. Game drives are a great way to experience the park and they take place all year round. If the big cats are what you're looking for on your Kenyan safari, you are guaranteed to spot them at the Mara. Lake Nakuru is a rhino sanctuary, harbouring a population of over 40 black and over 60 white rhinos.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ziwa Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Julia's River Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Spirit of Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.