A 4days safari visiting the most famous national park in Kenya, The Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru. The Masai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. Game drives are a great way to experience the park and they take place all year round. If the big cats are what you're looking for on your Kenyan safari, you are guaranteed to spot them at the Mara. Lake Nakuru i a rhino sanctuary, harboring a population of over 40 black and over 60 white rhinos.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Punda Millias Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Nakuru NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Wajee Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Spirit of Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.