Africa is the last continent to host wildlife in all its majesty, in its natural environment. This in itself is enough reason to visit the continent at least once in a lifetime; to experience places untouched in their primeval glory. From the Big Five to the smallest animals, taking time out in the bush to view these magnificent creatures is a trip all on its own. You will visit various wilderness areas that each offer unique experiences and animals, guided and looked after by a professional...
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chalet Mid-range chalet inside Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route, South Africa)Lunch & Dinner Included
2-7Pretoriuskop Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
8Ndlovu Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Hlane Royal NP (Swaziland)All Meals Included
9-11Mantuma Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Mkhuze GR (iSimangaliso WP, South Africa)All Meals Included
12-14Budget camping Inside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GR (South Africa)All Meals Included
15Maphelane Log Cabin Mid-range bungalow inside Maphelane NR (iSimangaliso WP, South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
16-18Kamberg Mid-range chalet in or near Ukhahlamba (Drakensberg, South Africa)All Meals Included
19End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Siya Phambile Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Siya Phambile Expeditions.