From summiting Cape Town’s majestic Table Mountain, to staying at an exquisite winery in the heart of the Cape Winelands, whale-watching in the charming coastal town of Hermanus, experiencing incredible wildlife encounters in Makalali Private Conservancy in the Greater Kruger region and relaxing on Mozambique’s pristine beaches, this phenomenal holiday really does offer the Best of South Africa and Mozambique.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Four Rosemead Mid-range hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-5La Petite Ferme Mid-range hotel in or near Franschhoek (South Africa)Breakfast Included
6-7Ocean Eleve Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near Hermanus (South Africa)Breakfast Included
8-10Notten's Bush Camp Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (South Africa)All Meals Included
11-15Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Vilanculos (Mozambique)All Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.