This self-drive holiday is packed with family-friendly activities, educational experiences and exciting wildlife encounters. Highlights of this family adventure include, exploring Cape Town’s stunning beaches and summiting the iconic Table Mountain, participating in adventure activities in the coastal town of Hermanus, driving along the spectacular Garden Route, and spotting the ‘Big Five’ in Kwandwe Private Game Reserve.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Waterfront Apartments Mid-range hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
3-5Ocean Eleven Luxury Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near HermanusBreakfast Included
6-7Emily Moon River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Garden RouteBreakfast Included
8-10Kwandwe Melton Manor Mid-range lodge inside Kwandwe GRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.