This self-drive holiday is packed with family-friendly activities, educational experiences and exciting wildlife encounters. Highlights of this family adventure include, exploring Cape Town’s stunning beaches and summiting the iconic Table Mountain, participating in adventure activities in the coastal town of Hermanus, driving along the spectacular Garden Route, and spotting the ‘Big Five’ in Kwandwe Private Game Reserve.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Waterfront Apartments Mid-range hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
3-5Ocean Eleven Luxury Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near HermanusBreakfast Included
6-7Emily Moon River Lodge Luxury hotel in or near Plettenberg (Garden Route)Breakfast Included
8-10Kwandwe Melton Manor Mid-range lodge inside Kwandwe GRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.