This magical tour combines the wonder of Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with some of the best game viewing on the continent experienced in Chobe National Park. Victoria Falls has a large variety of activities including white water rafting, bungee jumping, elephant interaction, river cruises and more. Game viewing along the Chobe River is a wonderful experience and there is a vast array of wildlife to be enjoyed. We look forward to arranging this tour for you.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-5Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Off2Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Off2Africa Travel.