A 5 days safari visiting Hell's Gate, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara. Lake Nakuru: Enjoy the fabulous water birds and other bird species. The best place to view the birds is from Baboon Cliff, where you get an excellent view over the lake and the wonderful spectacle of pink flamingos along its edge. Maasai Mara: The Masai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. Game drives are a great way to experience the park and they take place all year round.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaLunch & Dinner Included
2Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Spirit of Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.