Kenya Discovery Tour takes you to the North of Kenya and Samburu National Reserve. The tour offers unique vistas of rounded, rugged hills and undulating plains. Lake Naivasha has a mix of wood and grassland with forest and swamp home to a wide variety of animal and bird-life, Buffalo Springs records over 365 species of bird. Visitors have the choice of driving, walking, camping, cycling and rock climbing within the park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Serena Sweetwaters Lodge Luxury lodge inside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
4Flamingo Hill Luxury tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5Mara Leisure Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
6Mara Leisure Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.