Kenya Discovery Tour takes you to the North of Kenya and Samburu National Reserve. The tour offers unique vistas of rounded, rugged hills and undulating plains. Lake Naivasha has a mix of wood and grassland with forest and swamp home to a wide variety of animal and bird-life, Buffalo Springs records over 365 species of bird. Visitors have the choice of driving, walking, camping, cycling and rock climbing within the park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
4Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Mara Leisure Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.