The Crocodile River forms the southern border of the Kruger National Park (KNP). Crocodiles sun themselves on the sandbanks and hippos wallow in the shallows. To its banks come all the animals of the KNP to drink and enjoy the cool shade of the tall trees. Lodges near the river have the privilege of views of the KNP across the river often better than the private lodges inside the KNP. From here visit the Panorama Route, a route of astounding scenic beauty or the picturesque country of Swaziland.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hamilton's Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3Hamilton's Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Panorama RouteBreakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.