The Crocodile River forms the southern border of the Kruger National Park (KNP). Crocodiles sun themselves on the sandbanks and hippos wallow in the shallows. To its banks come all the animals of the KNP to drink and enjoy the cool shade of the tall trees. Lodges near the river have the privilege of views of the KNP across the river often better than the private lodges inside the KNP. From here visit the Panorama Route, a route of astounding scenic beauty or the picturesque country of Swaziland.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hamilton's Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3Hamilton's Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Panorama RouteBreakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.