You will visit Amboseli which lies at the floors of the mount Kilimanjaro, it is a home of herbs of elephants, the park is home to warthogs, waterbuck, buffaloes, reedbucks, and the occasional leopard. White and black rhinos were introduced to the park some years ago and you may find white rhino at the southern end. And lastly to masai mara famous for the big five and wildebeest migration.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Aa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Jarika County Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Mara Elephant Springs Tented Camp Budget tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bigmac Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bigmac Africa Safaris.