This safari covers two of the best parks in Kenya and one of the most famous lakes on the floor of the great rift valley, this safari will take you to Amboseli National Park-the only park that gives you an opportunity to view large herds of elephants at a close range with the background of Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest standing mountain in Africa. You will also get a chance to visit the famous Masai Mara National Reserve also known as the seventh wonder of the world.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Aa Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRLunch & Dinner Included
2Fish Eagle Inn Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
3-4Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Savannah Sound Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.