This is a fascinating adventure through some of the most emblematic parks in northern Tanzania, like Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorongoro, but also including a day at the bizarre Lake Natron. This tour allows you to spend a very reasonable amount of time in the Serengeti and still have the chance of exploring Ngorongoro, Tarangire National Park and Lake Natron.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tarangire Nimali Camp Luxury tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
2-3Chaka Camps Luxury tented camp in or near NdutuAll Meals Included
4Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp Luxury tented camp on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
5Ngare Sero Lake Natron Camp Luxury tented camp in or near Lake NatronAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.