The Maasai Mara and Amboseli are the most renowned National Parks in Kenya and build together with the Great Rift Valley Lakes a very diverse safari combination. The Masai Mara is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves and is known for excellent big game safari, Amboseli is famous for its high elephant population and the background of Kilimanjaro and Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha for black rhino, flamingos and general birdlife. Transport in a mini bus, can be upgraded to a Landcruiser.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Sidai Camp Budget tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Chester Hotel Nakuru Budget hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Aa Lodge Amboseli Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.