A 6-day adventure through the Great Rift Valley, visiting two of the Great Lakes where you’ll experience game drives and a boat safari, then onto the wonderful Ol Pejeta conservancy to explore the Laikipia plains. There will be plenty of opportunities to see all the Big Five including both black and white rhino, hippos, many species of bird and also some more unusual species such as the reticulated giraffe and Grevy’s zebra.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
2-3Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.