The Rainbow Route is an overview tour of South Africa including neighbouring Kingdom of Swaziland. The tour covers many highlights with a strong focus on the national parks. This diverse country is explored over great distances that may involve long days on the road, generally followed by a full day to experience the area. The fully accommodated tour offers a great value for money way to explore South Africa.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 16 Feb 2019
- 23 Feb 2019
- 02 Mar 2019
- 09 Mar 2019
- 16 Mar 2019
- 30 Mar 2019
- 13 Apr 2019
- 27 Apr 2019
- 04 May 2019
- 11 May 2019
- 18 May 2019
- 25 May 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Magodi Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Mpumalanga (South Africa)Lunch & Dinner Included
2-3Lower Sabie Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Southern Kruger (South Africa)All Meals Included
4Hawane Lodge Mid-range chalet just outside Malolotja NR (Swaziland)All Meals Included
5-6Zululand Lodge Mid-range tented camp in or near Zululand (South Africa)All Meals Included
7-8Thendele Mid-range chalet in or near Royal Natal (South Africa)All Meals Included
9-10Benmore Lodge Mid-range chalet in or near Kei Mouth (South Africa)All Meals Included
11Addo Rest Camp Mid-range cottage inside Addo Elephant NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
12-13Lagoona Inn Mid-range lodge in or near Knysna (South Africa)Breakfast & Lunch Included
14Baleens Mid-range hotel in or near Hermanus (South Africa)Breakfast & Lunch Included
15-16Sweetest Guest Houses Mid-range guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
17End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Sunway Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Sunway Safaris.