Some highlights of this Swaziland tour include Mlilwane wildlife sanctuary, traditional Swazi dance, the Valley of Heaven, Ngwenya Iron Ore Mine and andoptional 30 minute guided walk to the Lion Cavern, Malolotja Nature Reserve, Ngwenya Glass artwork attraction, Maguga Dam wall, Pine Valley, the massive Sibebe Rock monolith and the Hlane Royal National Park.
This mid-range tour uses chalets and bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range bush camp inside Mlilwane WSBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Hlane Royal National Park Mid-range chalet inside Hlane Royal NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari With Us, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.