This is an amazing short & affordable tour to encounter the gorillas firsthand on your trekking expedition. With a full day tiresome yet awesome gorilla trekking, it would be ideal to find a better place for relaxation, that place will certainly be Lake Bunyonyi – a place of little birds. You will transfer to Lake Bunyonyi after the Gorilla Trekking. Enjoy a swim or opt for a canoe ride in the lake before a return to Entebbe/Kampala.
This budget tour uses lodges and resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per group.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
- 06 Sep 2019
- 27 Sep 2019
- 18 Oct 2019
- 22 Nov 2019
- 27 Dec 2019
- 31 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
- 28 Mar 2020
- 04 Apr 2020
- 08 May 2020
- 26 Jun 2020
- 31 Jul 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
2Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Friendly Gorillas Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Friendly Gorillas Ltd.