Tsavo East National Park Safari from Nairobi is a trip to the largest park in Kenya called Tsavo National Park located 233 km South of Nairobi and 250 km North of Mombasa on the main Nairobi - Mombasa Road. We arrive at our lodge camp for lunch then after relax before the afternoon Game drive. On our game drive we are bound to see vast herds of dust-red elephant, rhino, hippo, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos and serval cats.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tazama Africa Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.