Experience the amazing mix that Uganda can offer during this 7 days Uganda safari with Gorilla trekking and classic game-drives on the savanna searching for lions and zebras. On this safari you'll go for game-drives on the savannas in Queen Elizabeth national park and Lake Mburo national park as well as go trekking Gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable national park. Mixed in is an evening by beautiful Lake Bunyonyi to relax after the gorilla trekking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Acactus Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2-3Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.