Experience three of Botswana's best safari destinations with this one-week wildlife-watching tour of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park. Witness huge herds of elephants and Cape buffalo meeting to drink at the Chobe Riverfront, marvel at the diverse and colourful bird species which call the wetlands home, then spot big cats lurking along the waterways at the Okavango Delta. Botswana is a safari destination you'll never forget.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tau Pan Luxury lodge inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
3-4Pom Pom Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5-6Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.