This Safari takes you to famous Tsavo East National Park, an epitome of East African beauty. All Big Cats, Giraffes, Zebras, more than 500 different species of birds and many more animals flourish in the park's savannahs. But what Tsavo East is best-known for are the “Red Elephants” that call the park home. They owe their rather fancy colour to the bright-red soil, which covers the park and which the Elephants use to protect their sensitive skin from insects and the sun.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Manyatta Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by KingTomondo Safaris Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of KingTomondo Safaris Kenya.