The safari visits four of the beautiful parks in Kenya. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa's highest mountain, 5895m Kilimanjaro, is one of the most popular of Kenya's national parks, Lake Nakuru has best been known for its thousands, sometimes millions of flamingos nesting along the shores and also rich wildlife including Rothschild giraffes and black rhinos, rolling plains of Masai Mara where spectacular wildebeest migration happens and Lake Naivasha.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kimana Amboseli Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3The Midland Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4Masada Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
5-6Le Maison Royale Mara Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Estleon Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Estleon Adventures.