Discover the wild west of Tanzania, featuring some of the most remote camps in Africa and unique chimp trekking experiences in the Mahale Mountains. This Western Tanzania Safari takes you off the beaten track to the western wilderness of Tanzania, where few travellers roam. This suggested itinerary is perfect for those looking to see some of Africa’s most remote and pristine destinations. From exhilarating game drives, to seeing wild chimpanzees - western Tanzania is a place you’ll never forget.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arusha Coffee Lodge Luxury lodge in or near ArushaDinner Included
2-5Chada Katavi Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Katavi NPAll Meals Included
6-8Greystoke Mahale Luxury lodge (with rustic facilities) inside Mahale Mountains NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.