This safari covers the Great Rift Valley, Africa's famous canyon, continues to Lake Nakuru-home of hundreds of thousand of flamingos, pelicans and numerous other bird life into the magnificent lake naivasha and hellsgate. The tour ends at the renown Masai Mara which has been declared the 7th wonder of the world with its spectacular migrating wildebeest.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lanet Matfam Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4Taphe Guest Resort Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jocky Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jocky Tours and Safaris.