This safari covers the Great Rift Valley, Africa's famous canyon, continues to Lake Nakuru-home of hundreds of thousand of flamingos, pelicans and numerous other bird life into the magnificent lake naivasha and hellsgate. The tour ends at the renown Masai Mara which has been declared the 7th wonder of the world with its spectacular migrating wildebeest.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lanet Matfam Resort Budget resort just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4Taphe Guest Resort Budget hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jocky Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jocky Tours and Safaris.