The trip is designed to provide opportunity to explore the famous attractions around the Bwindi National Park region of south western Uganda. These include visiting the famous Lake Bunyonyi, gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, and volcano hiking in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 5 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Mount Gahinga Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mgahinga Gorilla NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bamboo Ecotours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bamboo Ecotours.