The safari will take you through the savanna grasslands (the famous Masai Mara game reserve) which make the northern part of Serengeti national park. We shall then head to lake Nakuru National park famous for black and white rhinos, not forgetting the various species of bird life. The journey will continue to amboseli national park well known for its good view of Mount Kilimanjaro and big elephants and other wildlife that co-exist here. Amboseli national park is voted best view for Kilimanjaro.
This budget tour includes camping and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget camping Bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
4Chester Hotel Nakuru Budget hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kibo Safari Luxury Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Amboseli NP without fencesDay 5: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Back of Africa Adventure ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Back of Africa Adventure ltd.