Masai Mara is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya situated in the great rift valley in primarily open grassland. Nowhere else in Africa is wildlife more abundant hence opportunity to see big five. After mara you will have opportunity to get a boat ride at Naivasha, then visit lake Bogoria where you have chance to see flamingoes, herons and hot springs. When will then proceed to Amboseli where you have opportunity to see the highest Africa snow capped Mt Kilimanjaro.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Aa Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3-4Sentrim Elementaita Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ElemataitaAll Meals Included
5-6Aa Lodge Amboseli Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by WildLife Sun Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of WildLife Sun Safaris.