This safari will take you through a park with endless supply of water which is filtered through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from Mount Kilimanjaro. No wonder the Masai community called it Amboseli meaning - place of water. This is also the best place in Africa to view large herds of elephants with the backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. Other animals that will also be seen in good numbers are the zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala, leopards and lions.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Hartebeest Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.