Combines Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara within 7-days. This Kenya safari offers remarkable Amboseli National Park with the majestic snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro on the horizon. Proceed to Lake Naivasha for a sunset boat cruise to see hippos and bird life. Tour Lake Nakuru National Park to see flamingos and endangered black and White Rhino. This Kenyan tour culminates with Masai Mara, the world’s celebrated safari spot for the great migration of the wildebeest and big five.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5-6Ol Moran Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Sermon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Sermon Safaris.