Our 2-night/3-day Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari is a quick and affordable way to experience South Africa's famous Kruger National Park, with an expert guide. This very popular Kruger safari offers regular, scheduled departures from Johannesburg, with up to 9 people per departure. We use standard en-suite bungalows with aircon in one of the most popular camps in the southern Kruger. Breakfasts and dinners are included in the price, and all game drives are conducted on open safari vehicles.
This mid-range tour uses bungalows.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 9 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lower Sabie Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Southern KrugerDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Wings Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Wings Safaris.