Our 2-night/3-day Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safari is a quick and affordable way to experience South Africa's famous Kruger National Park, in the company of an expert guide. This popular wildlife safari offers regular, scheduled departures from Johannesburg, with up to 9 people per departure. We use standard en-suite bungalows with aircon in some of the most popular rest camps in Kruger. Breakfasts and dinners are included in the price, and all game drives are conducted on open safari vehicles.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lower Sabie Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Wings Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Wings Safaris.