Best Time to Visit – Ts'ehlanyane NP
Ariadne is a renowned Africa expert. She and her husband write and update content for many travel organizations, including the Lesotho Tourist Board.
Ts’ehlanyane National Park can be visited throughout the year, but the weather is at its best from October to March (the southern hemisphere summer). These months are warm and wet. Rain might sometimes interfere with hiking, but the dry winter months (April to September) are very cold. The park is most attractive from mid to late summer (December to April) when everything is green.
April to September –Dry Season – Winter
- It is sunny and dry
- It is cold and nights are freezing
- It is hazy and the scenery looks parched from June to October
October to March –Wet Season – Summer
- The landscape is beautiful
- Bird watching is at its best
- The climate is pleasantly warm
- Rain can interfere with hiking, especially in the afternoon
Best Time to Go to Lesotho by Major Park
Ts'ehlanyane National ParkJanJFebFMarMAprAMayMJunJJulJAugASepSOctONovNDecD