Malaria & Vaccinations – Zambia
The information on this page is just a general guide and should not be used in replacement of a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info regarding travelers' health in Zambia.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
High risk throughout the country. The highest risk of transition is in the rainy season, from November to May. See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org – Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org – Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel