User Reviews – Etosha NP

I have been to Kruger National Park before. It was more wildlife and greener. But with that said it was low season in Etosha when I was there. But we did see a lot of lions. Which was great!

Excellent!

I know some National Park in Africa.
But Etosha National Park has his own beauty.

The best Safari

We were lucky to see all the animals possible: lions, rhinoceroses, elephants, weldebeests, cheetahs, springboks, lot af different antelopes and birds, jackals etc.

It was not crowd, but some popular places remind you were not out totally out of civilization.
The salf plan, salvadora plains and rocky areas are very scenic, but most of the park is very monotonus, specially large patches of mopane.
I found the Namutoni area the most diverse and if I could came back I would spend more time there.
There are not many species of birds, but for raptors and first time birders in African, it is very good birding.
You see so much wildlife, but leopards and cheetahs are not easy. Lions are more predictable, but normally there is many people in their usuall territories.

Beautiful savanna desert!

Great wild life but we did not have a chance to see lots of bird but was fine for us. Nature was expolisive and amazing.

A friend recommended we visit Etosha and we were not let down. It lived up to our expectation.

There was plenty to see and we saw some amazing sites - Black Rhino, Bat eared Fox, baby elephants just to name a few.

• 4.7/5