Malaria & Vaccinations – Kenya
The information on this page is just a brief, general guide and should not be used in replacement of a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info about travelers' health in Kenya.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
High risk throughout the country except in high altitude areas over 2,000m including Nairobi, Nairobi NP, Laikipia plateau and Mt. Kenya. Most safari parks are high-risk zones. The highest risk of transition is during the rainy season from September to April. See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel