User Reviews – Kruger NP

We were picked up at Joburg airport and the journey to Kruger is not short. We went on a 9 seat van that was ok, but the journey is very long and had 3 stops.
At last, we arrive at our lodge and there were hippos bathing in the lake in front and elephants around. There were so many animals... We were so excited that we forgot the long journey in 10 seconds. The swimming pool is essential in the lodge because the heat in the middle of the day is unbearable.
We did a sunset Safari and we saw lots of animals: Impalas, Zebras, Elephants, Rhinos and Hyenas and when it got dark we were the only ones in the road with 2 big flashlights searching for more animals.
In the next day our guide ask us for our expectation, and we ask to go look for the cats. He did it, we saw lions and even a leopard eating an impala and climbing a tree to eat it. It was amazing.
After lunch it was too hot and all the animals were hidden in the bush so I would recommend a morning and afternoon safari if possible instead of an all-day safari.
In the second day it was even more impressing with lions crossing the roads and even a fight between a lion and a lioness 15meters away from us. We saw a one week elephant so clumsy.. And so many other things. We loved it.

The experience of being able to live close to the animal world is simply incredible!

South Africa really surprised me in every way: cultural, human and animal life!
The safari experience is an incredible experience that must be experienced by every person in the world ... it is a unique moment where you see up close how the animals live and hunt. It is a trip for all types of travelers: families, couples, seniors!

It was great

Nice place and wonderfull experience

Easy to get around, great vehicle, knowlegable staff and saw the entire big 5. Infact within 3 mins of entering the park we saw Giraffe, warthog, and imparla….

Saw a lot of wildlife-which is why I wanted to visit!

Guides from Outlook and Pretorious camp in great, the whole experience was great!

A most amazing trip to one of the premiere African wildlife and birding destinations!

I am still posting photos of this amazing place.! My wife and I rented a camper van in Johannesburg and then drove to Punda Maria Rest Camp. Picked up supplies on the way. Then spent the entire next week going north to south along the park, staying at the rest camps along the way. Simply an AMAZING experience. Although we missed wild dogs, as a photographer I took >50,000 images which is what I am still processing. Scenery and wildlife were spectacular, and my wife and I would love to return soon. Cannot overstate the value of this national park. DO IT! You will be amazed.

Just wonderful