User Reviews – Kruger NP

It was great

Nice place and wonderfull experience

Easy to get around, great vehicle, knowlegable staff and saw the entire big 5. Infact within 3 mins of entering the park we saw Giraffe, warthog, and imparla….

Saw a lot of wildlife-which is why I wanted to visit!

Guides from Outlook and Pretorious camp in great, the whole experience was great!

A most amazing trip to one of the premiere African wildlife and birding destinations!

I am still posting photos of this amazing place.! My wife and I rented a camper van in Johannesburg and then drove to Punda Maria Rest Camp. Picked up supplies on the way. Then spent the entire next week going north to south along the park, staying at the rest camps along the way. Simply an AMAZING experience. Although we missed wild dogs, as a photographer I took >50,000 images which is what I am still processing. Scenery and wildlife were spectacular, and my wife and I would love to return soon. Cannot overstate the value of this national park. DO IT! You will be amazed.

Just wonderful

amazing

Kruger Park is a place where you can find a great variety of animals... The abundance of wildlife is astonishing!

Best family safari.

We are a family of three. We were mesmerized by the sunrise and sundown. We saw the big 5 and more. We were in tents which were really comfortable. The company was Outlook and they did a great job. The food was great, all the guides were really knowledgeable. It was fantastic!

• 4.7/5