User Reviews – Kruger NP

Kruger maintains a beautiful landscape that homes a vast amount of amazing biodiversity.

I my own experience of the Kruger, many species were seen including The Big Five, Black-backed Jackals, Wild Dogs, Crocodiles, Hippos, and all your more common herbivorous species, as well as a large range of birds including Vultures, Yellow-Billed Hornbills, Ground Hornbills, Ostriches, Secretary Birds, a lot of raptor species, and many many more smaller birds. The scenery during winter is lovely and the temperatures are much more bearable. All of my accommodation and food within the park was fantastic and wholesome.

Saw lots of wildlife but it is very crowded and people can just drive their cars through. I like the private reserves better.

Lots of animals and very competent guides. Unfortionately you could not go off road.

AWESOME

Great experience bit upset as not able to see the king of jungle (lion)
Great services at all gates a very helpful people to guide as well the safari rangers were guided well
Unforgettable trip next time will sure visit for more then a week to take a night safari experience

We had a great time, and saw a very diverse wildlife

Got to see the big 5

We saw the most animals in Kruger. Although we only saw Hippo in the water - so eyes and ears - which is what I understand is the norm there. We saw Hippo out of the water in Botswana, Chobe area. Otherwize Kruger and this safari had the most animals for our visit.

it is so expansive you have the park basically to yourself

Not many birds migrating at this time

• 4.7/5