User Reviews – Kruger NP

Every turning brought new views and wonderful animals.

amazing!

Simply the best. Saw All the animals I ever dreamed of (and many more) except a Cheeta... I'll catch it the next time cause I will for sure be back!

Kruger is enormous, and the size of the park and its openness to all kinds of vehicles makes for more potential animal sightings. It also makes for more potential traffic jams. Sightings rely on animals being close to the roads, but there is more area available to traverse. This is helpful in the case of hippo sightings; we could go right to a watering hole where there are usually hippos. Some of the more "exciting" sightings are a little frustrating if there are a bunch of cars. The landscape and natural beauty in the park is phenomenal though. The rock formations and landscape are very pretty.

Had to stay on paved, rather wide roads. other than a lion that was laying next to the road, there was no way to really get close to nature. however, there were many animals sighted and i still had a nice time

January isn't the best month to look for animals, so I was a little disappointed not to see more, but overall, it was a very good experience.

The SanParks guides made our safari trips a memory for life! They were both knowledgable and helpful.

The only big five we saw was the elephant.

The overall experience was fantastic. I was a little disappointed not to properly see the big five

I have previously seen a great deal more wildlife - maybe the weather affected where the animals were to be found! Also there had been a fair amount of controlled burning and so there was little feeding for much of the wildlife, and given the size of the park, that was to be expected.

• 4.7/5