User Reviews – Kruger NP

Every turning brought new views and wonderful animals.

amazing!

Simply the best. Saw All the animals I ever dreamed of (and many more) except a Cheeta... I'll catch it the next time cause I will for sure be back!

Kruger is enormous, and the size of the park and its openness to all kinds of vehicles makes for more potential animal sightings. It also makes for more potential traffic jams. Sightings rely on animals being close to the roads, but there is more area available to traverse. This is helpful in the case of hippo sightings; we could go right to a watering hole where there are usually hippos. Some of the more "exciting" sightings are a little frustrating if there are a bunch of cars. The landscape and natural beauty in the park is phenomenal though. The rock formations and landscape are very pretty.

January isn't the best month to look for animals, so I was a little disappointed not to see more, but overall, it was a very good experience.

The SanParks guides made our safari trips a memory for life! They were both knowledgable and helpful.

It was just like you see in the movies and on TV the scenery and the animals living in their natural habitat.

Great experience. I saw at Kruger the Big 5, and I loved seeing all the animals in their habitat, without any sort of fence. The park is also very well maintained and well guarded, and animals are clearly well looked after by guides and rangers.

The safari was a wonderful experience, and as noted above, Wild Planet Safaris did an excellent job.

• 4.7/5