Malaria & Vaccinations – Namibia
The information on this page is just a general guide and should not be used to replace a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info about travelers' health in Namibia.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
Medium risk in northern Namibia, especially Etosha NP and the Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip), and low to no risk in the rest of the country. The highest risk of transition is in the rainy season from October to May. See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel