User Reviews – Namibia

Sort By: Date Most Helpful 21-30 of 132 Reviews
Exceptional Adventure

Namibia is a friendly and beautiful country, and I enjoyed all aspects of my two week adventure there. My only caution is that it is an adventure. This is a desert country and much of the time you are truly remote.

Top! Approvated! 5 stars! The driver Kk is fantastic!! Thanks a lot

My guide KK is fantastic! The tour is nice and accomodations are beatiful.
Thanks a lot

I really enjoyed myself it was a beautiful get away

I am a very difficult customer but this time I was satisfied with everything that was presented to us.

Amazing and perfect!

We had a perfect 6 day trip, we were really lucky with our tour guide Rudolf. Rudolf is probably the best tour guide in Namibia! Would really recommend this trip to whoever, friends, family or couples. The scenery was amazing, the accommodation was an experience, good food and transportation. Recommend recommend!

We have been on safaris but a good guide makes all the difference!

Amazing. Namibia is more than a safari. Our guide Previous with Namibia Nature Travel has a degree in wildlife management and has spent 15 years guiding in Namibia. The scenery varied from sand dunes in the south to seals and ocean to scrub bush in Etosha.

The lodges booked for us were fantastic. Beautiful locations, design and comfort.

We were met by our guide at our hotel in Windhoek. We had an air conditioned 4x4 to ourselves. We took the 8 day classic tour but the company was open to adapting as we were alone. We knew nothing about Namibia so it was a great intro.

Previous is a birder so we now know more about birds than ever before.

My highlight was climbing the dunes in Soussevlei at dawn. My husbands was the massive seal colony at Cape Cross.

February is low season because the animals don't have to come to the waterholes in Etosha because of the rains. We did not have rain, and there were no crowds, which was great. We saw all kinds of wildlife, and Previous knew so much. He was also fun!

Other highlights were the Little Six tour in Swamkupmund, and prehistoric rock etchings in Twyfelfontein. These were side strips with other guides. We recommend dinner at The Jetty in Swamkupmund. Make reservations.

All of this was arranged seamlessly by the tour company. They were very responsive and I would highly recommend them. Nick, one of the owners, was born in Namibia and is also a vet.

Fantastic!!

I would like my friend to experience the great Africa travel because he had not been to Africa ever.
My tour guide, Elvis was always kind and taught us Namibian knowledge.
I thought my friend really enjoyed Africa because of Elvis's guide!
I really appreciate his kindness. Thank you.

fantastic

weather was extremely hot
accomodations very good
Guide excellent
Transportation we had car breakdown, we lost a day in getting new car rental from the provider
Our provider was wonderful

Unique

Definitely Namibia was different from everything that I’ve seen in my life. Sossusvlei it’s where I took the best pictures, and it was effortlessly. I just grabbed my phone, pointed to a landscape and then I had an awesome pic that impressed everybody back home!
I went in January during summer but the weather was not a issue. Just make sure to have a pool in your accommodation place and it’ll be perfect.

Me and my Friend we were positively impressed.

I can just recommend to anybody/everybody to go and do the same Trip as my Friend and I did. I know quite a number of countries in Africa but Namibia is one of the best one.
It was wonderful. If I have the time, I will come again.

Sumptuous Namibian Holiday

We literally did not have to worry about a thing on our holiday to Namibia. Everything was seamlessly planned and executed. We loved our lodges and the Namibian guides. The tour company was extremely responsive, even hiring us a private charter flight when there was some confusion regarding activities promised in our itinerary. I would definitely recommend this tour company, as it made the trip completely stress free and permitted us to really enjoy what Namibia has to offer.

• 4.7/5