User Reviews – South Africa

I was very pleased--off the plane in less than 24 hours and I saw all the Big 5--can't beat that!

Having only ever visited South Africa I could not make comment on the rest of the continent.

An amazing collection of animals in a very natural setting

Safari in South Africa is overall nice but not as impressive and authentic as in Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique. But a very nice start for traveling to Africa. The sceniry is overwhelming and every half hour drive you will get the feeling of being in a different world as the hour before.

South Africa is the world in one country.

Kruger Park is easy to get to from Cape Town. While I haven't safaried in other areas of Africa, I can't imagine a better experience!

In our group we had a lot of bird lovers. They had the trip of there life. For me the beauty of the nature and the animals was really sensational. South Africa was a trip full of highligts.

South Africa is good for wildlife but in Africa their are more places which are even better. South afric ais a big country with also a lot of culture and wildlife is only a part of it.

We've only been to Pilanesberg.

A beautifull country with very beautifull wild life in the wild parks. We are coming again!