User Reviews – South Africa

A sight to never forget

The trip was full of excitement at every turn. We wanted to see something different than our usual "city or beach" vacation and South Africa delivered on everything we were hoping for. We took the three day Kruger tour and was able to see most all the animals we were hoping to see. Even got the surprise of seeing a very rare dog pack just chilling in the street. Anyways, if you're looking to see nature in its most natural setting and explore a very beautiful country, I highly recommend South Africa.

Amazing Trip!

We booked the first part of our S. Africa trip through Safari Occasions and had an amazing time!! I worked closely with Leon prior to the trip, and was nervous to use a newer company without many reviews. However, Leon was extremely professional the entire time, and I'm very glad I was not scared off. He made our trip a wonderful experience. During the booking process, he really catered our trip to our family. We were travelling with our little one (4 yrs) and he helped us select a very family-friendly lodge that allowed my son to go on all of the game drives. He noticed during the booking that it was going to be my husband's birthday (without me saying anything) and recommended a special activity that day to celebrate. And he worked with me to find a local tour and then worked with the vendor to make modifications after I told him what I was looking for. Once we arrived, Leon's entire family drove quite a ways to meet and greet us at the airport, making the arrival process very easy and special. The lodge he recommended (Kololo) was fantastic. We all enjoyed the game drives and only wish we could have stayed longer. We frequently saw wildebeests and warthogs from our lodge steps, and Kololo backs right up to Welgevodgen Park and is separated by a see-through fence, so you have a clear view of the wildlife. The restaurant was great (I recommend trying the wildebeest!) and we especially enjoyed the breakfast each morning. The lodge was spacious and just what I had hoped for. There was a small change in our plans (the hotel did not show one of the activities that we were supposed to be scheduled for), and although we were disappointed at the time, Leon worked with the hotel to find a suitable alternate. Overall, a very nice experience and I would recommend Safari Occasions and Leon to anyone looking to have a low-stress, worry-free vacation.

Beautiful and special experience that everyone has to try once.

The wildlife at Kruger Nationalpark was breathtaking. For one like me who had never done safari before and never been to the african continent before everything was exceeding my expectations. Very green land and a lot of wildlife. Beautiful birds, great vibe and the rangers were well educated, teaching you about animals you saw and their habits. Accomodation was an experience itself, sleeping in a treehouse in the middle of a privately oned piece of the nationalpark and going to sleep with the sound of hyenas somewhere far...
Definitely would recommend doing a safari tour.

Life changing experience

Saw the big five, accommodations were great. Would highly recommend

Amazing experience. Highly recommended

Kruger national park was the absolute best. We booked a 4 day safari with SAFARI WITH US. It was a wonderful experience, accommodation were very comfortable(tent) and our guide ETIENNE was the best. He cooks amazing, is a very fun guy and he know A LOT about animals.and wild life. We sow more animals with him than with the park guides. If you hire Safari With Us, ask for ETIENNE!!!

Amazing.

Exceeded expectations.....................................................................................................................

It was amazing!

Everything worked like clockwork with drivers/transfers! The lodging & food were very good and amazing wildlife viewings/spottings (even an elusive leopard) and gorgeous Kruger Pk vistas.

Magical

The physical beauty of South Africa is simply amazing. The food was wonderful and the value of the US dollar against the Rand was incredible. We went on Safari in Botswana on the Chobe River, again simply amazing.

Exiting adventure in Greater Kruger with Safari with Us

Guide was so knowledgable and the acomadation and service was first class

Amazing

What a safari. Our truck picked us up from our place immediately at 5 AM, stopped for food, amazing accommodations, good guide, everything. We WILL be going back!