User Reviews – South Africa

Fantastic experience

From first contact by email to all pick-ups, game drives & lodges- perfectly organised trip by SafariWithUs with professional, friendly staff! We were lucky and have seen the big 5 within the first 24 hours of arrival around Adventure Lodge & Kruger National Park. Personally my highlight was the Kurula lodge - unfenced with maximum 10 guests directly at a waterhole: take a swim in the pool or a bite while watching the wildlife coming to the waterhole! Staff was going above and beyond. Also our game drive guide actually read the traces and was very knowledgeable. Our tour guide / driver for the way back to Johannesburg along the Panoramic Route also was super friendly & we had a great conversation with him. Really recommendable experience!

Bucket list dreams realised

We had the most amazing visit to Kruger. Our safari with Outlook far exceeded all of our expectations and we will now have special memories to treasure forever. We got to see wildlife immediately on entering the park and got to see the Big 5 and so, so much more. It is an incredible place that you are able to see these animals in the wild. Our safari guide Brian was truly wonderful and we learnt so much from him. And we were totally spoiled by his wife Debbie at the Outlook Sabi River Lodge. Truly beautiful and warm couple who took an already exceptional experience to the next level. Their love for the wildlife and their clients is so apparent and genuine. I can honestly say that choosing to a safari with Outlook and staying at their Sabi River Lodge was one of the best travel decisions I have ever made.

Amazing and well beyond our expectations!

Everything about our trip to South Africa was amazing starting with Indigo Safaris who organised our safaris / accommodation / hire of car / tours etc. They were fantastic to work with and completely destressed me with booking everything all of which was spot on. I actually cannot fault anything from the wildlife we saw on safaris, guides were 10/10, accommodation everywhere fantastic. Would love to return and explore other areas and if I get the opportunity will definitely be using Indigo Safaris (Ines) again who I would highly recommend.

A great tour and an excellant guide

We joined the 4-Day Safari to Kruger National Park via Panorama Route. Our guide, Hoppy, is friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. We were lucky to see the BIG 5 on this trip. The air-conditioned van was clean and exceptionally comfortable especially in the cold mornings. The whole tour including the drives, accommodations and meals was well-arranged and good. We highly recommend Wildlife Safaris (Pty) Ltd and Hoppy.

great experience at Entabeni

We drove to Entabeni reserve, about three hours from Johannesburg and we slept for two nights at Wildside Camp. The Camp is not that easy to find but the personnel is very kind, so if you contact them, they are available to guide you by phone. The scenario is incredibly nice, with a characteristic landscape dominated by Hanglip Mountain. There is one game drive in the morning and one in the afternoon, lating three hours each. The guides are nice and experienced. We spotted a pack of lions from very close, cheetahs hunting, elephants crossing the road and rhinos from the distance. The reserve is not so much populated (often the guide drove even for one hour without seeing any animal) but there's a good chance to see the animals from a very short distance. The food at Wilside is very good and the rooms are clean and spacious.

One of the most magnificent adventures of my life.

Naledi Bush Lodge and the entire staff were helpful, gracious and knowledgeable.

Wildlife spotting at its best

We had a great time in South Africa, me and my wife. It was her first time in Africa and we both enjoyed the wildlife there. Such an amazing trip in Kruger Park, saw the Big 5, did the Bush walk which is an amazing experience. The people are so amazing, welcoming and outgoing. And the landscape beautiful despite the fact that it was still winter, dry season. Highly recommended

South-Africa, a short visit

I had a great time in South-Africa. Impressed about the accuracy of both SafariBookings and Viva Safaris. The accomodation was fine, food was good, people very nice and helpful. The only thing about my accomodation was that, because I was single and had probably the ensuite of a family-room, there was no tea/coffee arrangements and no bottles of water in the room. And I dearly missed a chair, hooks to hang some cloth. The chair I asked for and was supplied immediately.
The fact that it was very cold in the morning and not always blankets in the cars made the travelling on and forth sometimes unpleasant, but allover I had a pleasant stay!

Astonishing and rich experience

This was a perfect experience. Accommodations accordly to expectations. Very diverse and good food, both in quantity and quality. The hosts, drivers and guides have always been outstanding in their competence, availability, organization and friendliness.

Exceptional and wonderful

Exceptional from the beginning to the end. Our 12 days in South Africa were magical. Everything was perfectly organised by Jumbari, hotel, transfer, private tour, …
We spent 4 days at Ulusaba Lock Lodge for our safari. This was amazing. The hotel is on top of a hill and offers an extraordinary view of the bush. Service is excellent, rooms are large and splendid, delicious food all over the day, wonderful diner and exceptional safari with top ranger and tracker.
We hope to be able to come again