The greatest animals migration on the earth! This tour will give you an opportunity to see the famous great migration(about 2,500,000 wildebeests and 800,000 zebras) crossing the Mara river while the crocodiles try to attack them. The area is also one of the best place to see the endangered black rhino. The tour takes you to the Mara river happening between July - October each year.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Planet Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Arusha NPBreakfast Included
2Baobab Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Mawe Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5-7Gnu Mara River Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Northern SerengetiAll Meals Included
8Ngorongoro Crater Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ngorongoro HighlandsAll Meals Included
9Ngorongoro Crater Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kilidove Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.