Visit three of Uganda's amazing national parks. Trek chimps in Kibale Forest National Park, see animals of the savanna on game-drive and boat-cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park and trek Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park during this unforgettable adventure.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Guest House Mid-range guest house on the crater rim of Kibale NPAll Meals Included
2Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
3Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range cottage just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Karumuna Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Karumuna Safaris.