Visit three of Uganda's amazing national parks. Trek chimps in Kibale Forest National Park, see animals of the savanna on game-drive and boat-cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park and trek Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park during this unforgettable adventure.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
2-3Elephant Hab Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Karumuna Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Karumuna Safaris.