The safari takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park where you will get a chance to track the mighty mountain gorillas. The park also harbors many other animals including elephants, birds, monkeys and many more. Get ready to amused by the great giants of Bwindi.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rushaga Gorilla Camp Budget lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
2Bunyonyi Overland Resort Mid-range cottage in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.