This Uganda gorilla and wildlife safari will take you to Kibale National park were you will track the chimpanzees and many other primates, visit Bwindi impenetrable national park for mountain gorilla trekking, you will also have a chance to tour Queen Elizabeth National park and enjoy many game drives and a boat cruise. This safari also includes a gorilla permit worth $600 per person in the final costing.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast & Lunch Included
2Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5-6Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kajie Safaris.