The 5-day tour starts with the visit to Amboseli National Park, the best place in the world to see elephants, passing the largest dead volcano in Africa Shetani lava to Tsavo West which contains a diversity of habitats, wildlife and mountainous scenic landscape. There is a rhino sanctuary and at Mzima Springs there are great opportunities to view animals under water through a glass house. Experience Tsavo East, the largest national park in Kenya, with opportunity to see the “Big Five”.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2Voyager Ziwani Mid-range tented camp just outside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Taita HillsAll Meals Included
4Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by WildLife Sun Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of WildLife Sun Safaris.