From Victoria Falls, the world's most impressive waterfall to Hwange National Park, one of Africa's greatest game reserves to the beautiful hidden gem that is known as Matopos National Park, this is very nearly the best that Zimbabwe has to offer. The Matopos National Park is known for its incredible density of San rock art, spiritual significance, complete tranquility & beauty. It may not have the most prolific animals in Zimbabwe but it is known for its sightings of black & white rhino.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-5Khulu Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-8Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.